Monday 11 May 2009

Audience Comments.

I viewed my film to a couple of people to get feed backs from them about my film.

i viewed my film to 16 to 19 years i could'nt view it to younger audience because it was in college i viewed it so it wasn't possible to get younger kids to view it to, the people i viewed my film to enjoyed the film. some people liked the the slow motion others liked the beginning of the film which was the close up of the main characters shoes others liked the the background sound. 

i asked what social groups of person would enjoy this product and some said sporty people of all kinds of sports,some said teenagers that plays basketball and others said all ages 

i then asked people about the sound used for my product and they said it was very good but it just needed to be clearer

overall people gave me 9/10 for the whole filming so i was proud to make a good film in shot time good editing

i asked them what could i improve on my film, some said i could have raised sound on characters and down in the background, some said i could have made it a very steady shot, others said the background noise and better location 

1 comment:

Followers