Thursday 7 May 2009

Analysis of my questionnaire

I created a questionnaire because I needed to know my target audience or the general audience view on films I asked very straight questions because I didn’t want them to just right anything down without thinking about it.
After I finished my questionnaire I found out that music played a big part in movies such as the type of song and the tempo. Three people like comedian films which I thought was very interesting because the most majority of people who had more interest in comedian films were aged 15 to 17.only two people picked action and they were aged between 15 to 17. Only two people liked romantic and two people picked horror. Overall I found out that a lot of teenagers like comedian which I found very honest because the most teenagers I know prefer comedian films. Most people liked story lines that are complicated mind bending twist, others liked natural and relevant. When I asked what location would you like a film to be set in most people said London and other said Bristol, wales, a lot of people like gangster film that is set in the modern times. After I asked peoples favourite actors a lot of people like British actors which I thought I quite weird because American actors a lot better that British actor that’s jus my opinion. I also done I side research which made me find out that a lot of females liked romantic movies
After asking all the important question I had a rough idea of where and the type of story line that I will include in my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers