Friday 13 March 2009

Time Plan

Jan 19th

1. Script,rehearse,location

My character lines and also picking out the location where am going to shoot my film

2. Research secondary

Vue three a four films relating to my film genre and listen to the different converation style

3. Storyboard
what the movement and opening scene is about, camera shot angles

Feb 13th wk1/2 term holiday

4. Film
filming in different location according to my location plan, i should be filming by 19th of march and finsh filming br the 11th

5. Editing
Cutting out the unnessary scenes i dont want in my film and aslo add effects to make it look real and better.

6. Feedback from audience
i will be getting feeback from my audience commenting on what they like and dislike about my film
7.Evaluation
I will evaluate my overall work which will be based on the feedback and relastion to media conventions

1 comment:

Followers