Friday 13 March 2009

Task Brief

My main task for this brief is to produce the title and opening of a new fiction film to last a max of 2 minutes 

My plan is to produce a sporty drama. the location of my film will be in a basketball gym and a changing room. i will be using two actors one will play the role of the main character and the other will play as a basketball player, i will need a basketball, basketball vest,shorts and trainers. My film will be aimed at 12 years i chose this age because there will be a lot of slang not very formal and kids under the age of 12 will find it difficult to understand the words spoken but kids under can watch it to if they want to see it 

this allows my fils to reach a young audience and at the same time an older audience



Old brief of my gangster thriller


My main task for this brief is to produce the and opening of a new ficion film, to last a max of 2minutes.

My plan is to produce a gangster thriller opening scene. The location where the scene of my film will be set is outside of an isolated house were my main character will be walking into a house. The costumes i will need is a full suit for the "Boss", As the sub characters will be wearing the same suit but less fashionable. I will need three actor as i will need the boss, the boss body guard, the main character. The opening film will be specifically aimed at the age of 15+ because my film will have aggresstion,demanding conversation and threatening arguments .

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Obed. I still need you to burn off your prelim project for me as that needs to be sent off as well. Please can you show this to as many audience members as possible and also show your finisahed dvd off to obtain feedback?

    ReplyDelete

Followers